- I operate from a basic philosophy that therapy is a growth and learning process.
- Every person has their own “map” of reality.
- That "map" is to be respected, understood and utilized during the process of change.
- Each person has the resources and abilities needed to create positive and beneficial change.
THE MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE IS…YOU!
Therefore you owe it to yourself to:
- Take care of your prime resource – physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Allow for mistakes during the process.
- Transform “mistakes” into learnings.
I enjoy counseling with:
If you are willing to commit to the process, commit to your results, are open to trying new approaches, and want to have fun along the way, then it’s highly likely that I can assist you, to create the changes you desire.
The Results You Can Anticipate
- To feel good about yourself again.
- Tap into your personal power.
- The ability to enrich all your relationships.
- Recapture your innocence
- Discover new joy in all your relationships.
- Decrease the time and expense of counseling.
A Further Note : I am a very pragmatic therapist.
- I pay careful attention to cause, effect and results.
- I watch and listen for patterns and habits you have formed that no longer work for you.
- I help you set realistic goals and outcomes for therapy and then together we work to change those badly working habits and behaviors.
- I often give “homework”, like reading or mental or emotional exercises to move the therapy along.
What To Expect When You Work With Me
- I’ll be straight with you.
- I’ll listen carefully to you, to uncover limiting self messages, sabotaging behavior patterns, and any pain that keeps you from moving forward.
- I’ll hold you accountable for creating the results you want.
- I’ll keep you emotionally safe during the process.
- We’ll laugh and have fun.
- I’ll do my best to put you at ease and remain as comfortable as possible along the way.
- I’ll expect you to practice between sessions, since that’s when the majority of the work takes place. The results you achieve are in direct proportion to the effort you put into the process.
- I’ll teach you skills, tools and exercises, to basically, put me out of my job.