So, what does tapping do?
- It bypasses the conscious mind through a series of taps on acupuncture points on your face and hands.
- Since we store unresolved negative emotions and beliefs, they can create and maintain psychological and physical symptoms, which then automatically determine and control most of your experiences, self-expression and behavior.
And what does that mean to you?
- These unresolved negative emotions and beliefs create and maintain psychological and physical symptoms, which then automatically determine and control most of our experience, self-expression and behavior.
That’s not all the damage they can do!
- The stored negative emotions also result in many medical and health challenges, as well as mental, emotional, physical, spiritual and life adjustment problems.
- The tapping processes the stored chemicals out of your cell receptors, returning your body to a state of balance.
The best part is:
- You don’t have to believe it will work! Since you’re working directly with your body and not your mind, you can remain completely skeptical and still get great results!
Here’s How It Works
We have 50 to 100 trillion cells in our bodies. Every cell in our body has up to one million cell receptor sites, and their job is to take in nutrients proteins, vitamins, and minerals to nourish each cell and keep it in balance.
AN EVENT HAPPENS ........ This event can be 1) thoughts you have, 2) an injury, 3) a trauma, 4) something that happens to you or even 5) something you witness happening to someone else.
The hypothalamus then releases a cascade of chemicals that are called peptides.
These peptides are short chain amino acids that we experience as an emotion or sensation. All 32 emotions are simply combinations of chemicals that your body produces.
The peptides then land (or dock) onto cell receptor sites throughout the body.
Now nutrients, proteins, vitamins and minerals are prevented from entering those cells.
If the chemical (emotion) isn’t naturally processed out of the receptor sites…. it stays there.
That’s why it feels like a problem is getting worse.
- It isn’t your imagination .
- It’s an accumulation of chemicals in your cell receptors.
- You then spend your time dealing with the painful event (your unprocessed chemicals/emotions) on a mental level rather than the physical level on which they occurred.
- This is like using a hammer to fix things, when you really need a screwdriver.