Let's make this easy.
If you'd like to make an appointment or discuss anything, the BEST way to reach me is to call the number below.
Leave your name, phone number, the best time to reach you and I’ll return your call within 4 hours (or sooner) on weekdays.
Sometimes cell phones cut out and I'm unable to hear your name or number clearly. I'll do my best to make sense of what I'm hearing, but if I don't return your call within 4 hours, please call and leave your name and number again.
I really look forward to speaking with you.
My appointments are scheduled from 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m and 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m, on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, (national holidays excepted).
Most people schedule a 60 minute session weekly. Occasionally a 2 hour appointment is needed if you’re coming from out of town or the problem you’re seeking help with requires a larger block of time.
Payment is due at the time of the visit by cash, check, ATM debit /credit cards and Visa or Mastercard.
2755 Cottage Way, Suite 5
Sacramento, CA 9825
I'm located in a group of cottage type offices, just off Fulton Ave. Look for the number, 2755, on the eave of the building. My building is the middle one. Drive to the west side of that building and Suite 5 is at the center. You'll see my sign on the window.
A NOTE ABOUT INSURANCE
I do not accept insurance and am considered an “Out of Network” provider, so if you are eligible for reimbursement from your insurance company, I will provide a “Superbill” for you to submit to them.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Am I limited to a certain number of sessions?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How much do you cover for out of network providers?
My reasons for not accepting insurance are as follows:
I am considered a third party by your insurance company and therefore there are obligations to the paying program, which include, but are not limited to;
- Submitting reports about your progress.
My assessments of your mental state by assigning a
mental health diagnosis, which then becomes part of your
Explanations of what we are doing in your counseling
- These factors breach the confidentiality of your sessions, since several people receive and review your records, usually via the internet.
- This practice can interfere in your acquiring life insurance or health insurance later on.
- As well as limiting future job opportunities or promotions.